Confined space sentry services
We ensure excellence and compliance for the most demanding industry needs.
Our highly trained confined space personnel help reduce risks to maintain the highest standards of safety in your business.
Safe Tasks supplies:
- Confined space sentries
- Short or long-term quality labour solutions
- Safety consultancy services, including confined space risk management
Confined spaces and risk
Managing safety in confined spaces spans a huge variety of hazards, from fire to contaminants, noise, and even radiation.
Our highly trained confined space personnel continually monitor all hazardous conditions. We manage the safety and risks of all personnel in or near the space, and maintain accurate records.
To do this, Safe Tasks staff first gains a complete understanding of your needs and any site-specific issues. We also complete the relevant documentation to comply with Australian legislation and ensure all planning entry, and exit of your site is compliant in every way.
Higher standards of safety and quality assurance
- Accredited in AS4801:2001 Workplace Health and Safety Management System
- SAI Global Accredited Safety Systems
- Integrated quality control systems
- Achieved an ‘A’ grade through ISNetworld
- WorkCover Registration Number: 1SF0115977GWC154
- We conduct on-site audits of confined space sentries and permits to ensure compliance of site and legislative requirements.
Safe Tasks personnel hold these current qualifications*
- First Aid/CPR certificate
- Accredited Confined Space Training Program and Enter and Work in Confined Spaces RIIWHS202D
- WH&S construction induction blue/white card
- Some staff will hold First Aid, Fire extinguisher training, and Safe Working at Heights certifications.
- One team member on each shift will hold a WH&S Cert IV and one Return to Work Coordinator.
* All new employees undergo a pre-employment screening process including reference checks and verification of current competencies.